Step 1 Home Design Visit
- We encourage you to come to the showroom so you can view all of our products and services.
- We will come to your property to discuss your needs and take accurate measurements in which we can design your dream kitchen.
- All shapes and sizes are catered for with us at Pocklington.
Step 2 Design
- One of our designers will bring all the details back to the office which will convert into a computer aided design.
- We will then invite you to the show room to discuss the design and filter through the available products and finishes.
- When choosing your products all of our staff even the designers have had experience fitting kitchens for many years so we fully understand the balance between quality, price and longevity of materials in a busy kitchen.
- Working with you we can develop the design further taking into account quality and budget.
- We offer the products and services to suit those needs.
- The quote will be fully detailed in a proposal document for you with no pushy sales tactics used.
Step 3 Preparation
- The Project Manager will come out to the project prior to the start date where we will discuss the schedule and finalise details.
- Your start date will generally be 3- 4 weeks in advance due to product selection.
- We will communicate every step of the way.
Step 4 Installation
- At Pocklington we are experts in our field, which means that you have a project manager alongside the kitchen fitter to guide you every step of the way.
- We take care of Fitting, electrics, plumbing, gas and any necessary building work.
- We take pleasure in supporting you with the finishing touches such as tiling, flooring, lighting, plastering and decorating for your complete peace of mind.
- All of our team have worked well together for many years providing a fantastic service,
Step 5 Completion
- During your installation our project management team will communicate with you at every step, so if you require anything else please don’t hesitate to call.